Le Friant, Philippe
|Birthname||Le Friant, Philippe Louis Marie|
|born on||14 July 1948 at 09:10 (= 09:10 AM )|
|Place||Douarnenez, France, 48n06, 4w20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°46' 02°38 Asc. 00°55'|
French jurist, an examining magistrate (comparable to district attorney in the U.S.)
Le Friant had married on 20 June 1970; separated from his wife, he moved Marie Arbant, a prostitute, into his cottage in 1988. Brought before a disciplinary committee he was disbarred. After appearing on Bas les Masques, a TV show where he won popular approval, he was granted a presidential amnesty, however he was never reinstated in his post.
- lover relationship with Arbant, Marie (born 8 November 1951)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1988 (Moved a prostitute in)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'L' pdf file, p. 40.
Same data from Petitallot quotes B.C. Cadran No.36. 12/1996
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prostitute Marie Arbant)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Disbarred)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist