|born on||18 July 1950 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Montréal, Quebec (CAN), 45n31, 73w34|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°30' 08°00 Asc. 26°17'|
Canadian politician, leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada. He earned his Ph.D. in 1984 and was an academic scholar and university professor before entering politics. He began his political career on the City Council of Toronto. On June 28, 2004 he was elected to the House of Commons from Toronto, having lost two prior elections. He was re-elected in January 2006. He became the leader of the New Democratic Party on January 25, 2003.
He and his wife have two children.
Layton was diagnosed with prostate cancer in February 2010. In the summer July 2011 he announced he would step down from the leadership of his party and take a leave of absence as he struggled with a new unspecified form of cancer. Four weeks later, he died on August 22, 2011 at 4:45 AM at his home in Toronto (time as given by his wife to the media and to Parliament).
- Death by Disease 22 August 2011 at 04:45 AM in Toronto, Canada (From cancer, age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes an article in the National Post "Special Election 2004" published June 26, 2004 in which astrologer Priscilla Costello is asked to comment on his chart. The data was cited as being given to the newspaper staff by Layton. In August 2011 a source who wishes to remain anonymous wrote that he/she had obtained the same time from Layton himself.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (House of Commons)