|Birthname||Robert Lawrence Layne|
|born on||19 December 1926 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Santa Anna (Coleman County), Texas, 31n45, 99w19|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°59' 01°39 Asc. 22°10'|
American football quarterback who played for 15 seasons in the National Football League. He played for the Chicago Bears in 1948, the New York Bulldogs in 1949, the Detroit Lions from 1950–1958, and the Pittsburgh Steelers from 1958–1962. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1967. He died from cardiac arrest on 1 December 1986, 1:05 pm CST.
- Death by Heart Attack 1 December 1986 at 1:05 PM in Lubbock (Cardiac arrest, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate.
Same data (place of Dallas) from Ed Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Body : Race (White)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro football player)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Pro Football)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player)