|Birthname||Jennifer Shrader Lawrence|
|born on||15 August 1990 at 15:20 (= 3:20 PM )|
|Place||Louisville, Kentucky, 38n15, 85w46|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°42' 21°11 Asc. 02°52'|
American actress who was spotted by a talent scout in New York City at the age of 14. She soon moved to Los Angeles and began her acting career by playing guest roles in television shows.
She achieved wider recognition for playing the mutant Mystique in X-Men: First Class (2011), a role she reprised in later installments of the X-Men franchise. Her starring role as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games film series (2012–15) established her as the highest-grossing action heroine of all time.
Lawrence has earned several accolades from her collaborations with the director David O. Russell. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress for playing a depressed widow in the romantic comedy Silver Linings Playbook (2012), making her the second-youngest Best Actress Oscar winner.
As of 2016, Lawrence is the highest-paid actress in the world and her films have grossed over $5 billion worldwide. She is the youngest actress to accrue four Academy Award nominations.
Lawrence is also a vocal advocate of feminism and gender equality, and is the founder of the Jennifer Lawrence Foundation through which she supports various charitable organizations.
- associate relationship with Cooper, Bradley (born 5 January 1975). Notes: co-stars
- associate relationship with Ludwig, Alexander (born 7 May 1992). Notes: Co-star in "The Hunger Games"
- Work : Prize 24 February 2013 (Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for "Silver Linings Playbook")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
Previously this entry had the time 8:17 p.m. from the French website Astrotheme quoting the biography by Anne Hill as a source, but the time of birth could not be located in that source.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Two older brothers)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (BAFTA, Golden Globe, SAG)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession