|Birthname||Lucille Frances Ryan|
|born on||29 March 1968 at 06:25 (= 06:25 AM )|
|Place||Auckland, New Zealand, 36s52, 174e46|
|Timezone||NZT h12e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°08' 06°05 Asc. 05°57'|
New Zealand actress, singer and activist, the star of a TV series, "Xena: Warrior Princess," in which she plays a beautiful and gloriously husky Amazon on horseback, vanquishing evil in a morality play. In sword fights, delivering high kicks or flipping backwards, she deals with wizards and warlords, demons and mythic gods. From it's debut in 1995, the show has become a cult favorite, spinning off into marketing of books and calendars, action figures and Halloween costumes. At a time when we hunger for heroes, Zena has become a model of the self-sufficient, strong and just woman, a role she performs with wit and gusto. On 31 March 2001, she wrapped up the final episode of the shows sixth and last season.
Lawless is also widely known for her role as Number Three on the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series, and for the role of Lucretia on the television series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, its prequel Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, and its sequel Spartacus: Vengeance. Lawless had a recurring role on the fifth and sixth season of the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation as Diane Lewis, a single mother who falls for Ron Swanson. In 2015, she had a recurring role as Countess Palatine Ingrid von Marburg on the WGN America series Salem, and will appear in the upcoming series Ash vs. Evil Dead.
In 1988 at the age of 19, Lucy became pregnant by boyfriend Garth Lawless, while working together in the Australian outback. They married in Kalgoorlie and returned to New Zealand where their daughter was born. They divorced in 1995.
Days earlier, on 6 May 1997, Lawless had inadvertently exposed her breasts as she concluded a performance of the US national anthem at an NHL hockey game in Anaheim, California between the Mighty Ducks and Detroit Red Wings. Lawless was quoted in Newsweek as saying, "Obviously, I was mortified....It was quite a bit more exposure than I want."
She and her husband, Xena producer Rob Tapert had a son on 16 October 1999 in New Zealand. The baby, Julius Robert Bay Tapert, was as strong and husky as his mom, weighing over 11 lbs. In mid-2000, they made their home in Los Angeles while her daughter Daisy from her first marriage, stayed in New Zealand in boarding school. She and Rob had a second child, son Judah, on 7 May 2002 in Auckland.
- associate relationship with O'Connor, Renee (born 15 February 1971). Notes: "Xena" co-star
- parent->child relationship with Tapert, Judah (born 7 May 2002)
- parent->child relationship with Tapert, Julius (born 16 October 1999)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 July 1988 (birth of daughter Daisy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 October 1999 (birth of son Julius)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Richard Nolle has 6:25 AM NZT, Mt. Albert, NZ, "from her own statement that she has 6 Aries ASC," quoting a client who had seen this report in a magazine. Sy Scholfield quotes from an email (dated 19 Oct. 2001) sent to him by New Zealand astrologer Garth Carpenter: "The Richard Nolle birth-time for Lucy Lawless is the correct one. It produces 6 Aries rising with the moon conjoined that degree within one minute of longitude, from memory. That time of 6.25 a.m. was the time she gave to a friend of mine at a party conversation. Nolle obtained it independently of that, obviously, so it would seem the more reliable."
The anonymous "Lacey R." quotes a birth time of 2:30 am, noting "Birth times have been reliably confirmed by a family member of Ms. Lawless and Ms. O'Connor" , but no other details to confirm this are given.
A time of "late evening" has also been suggested as coming from her.
Scholfield quotes date and place from birth notice (no time given): "RYAN. On March 29, at National Women’s Hospital, to Julie and Frank, a beaut daughter. Both well. Deo gratias." (New Zealand Herald, 1 April 1968, p. 10).
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy
- Traits : Body : Size (Height 5' 9.5")
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (fifth of the six siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (to Robert Tapert)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (producer Robert Tapert)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (one)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway and music performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Xena: Warrior Princess)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political