|born on||18 September 1986 at 11:05 (= 11:05 AM )|
|Place||Barbezieux, France, 45n28, 0w09|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°10' 26°58 Asc. 02°27'|
French athlete, pole-vaulter, he followed his father (himself pole-vaulter jumping at 4.50m) and then won a gold medal at the 2009 European Indoor Championships. In World Championships, he won the bronze in Berlin in 2009 and a gold in 2010 in Barcelona. At the 2012 Olympics in London he won the gold medal. On 27 July 2013, he reached 6.02m, new French record. He won the silver medal at the 2013 World Championship. In January 2014, he jumped over 6.04m, and then 6.08m (indoor).
In February 2014, he became the highest man in the world (6.16m), beating Bubka's old record (6.15m in 1993).
His brother Valentin (born 16 July 1991) and his girlfriend, Anais Poumarat (born 25 February 1989) are also pole-vaulters.
- (has as) teacher relationship with d'Encausse, Philippe (born 27 September 1943)
- Work : Prize 2010 (Gold medal in the World Championship in Barcelona)
- Work : Gain social status 15 February 2014 (new world record: 6.16m (indoor), Donetzk meeting)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate, Didier Geslain has it in his archive, acte n° 274.
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Pole-vaulter)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship