|born on||13 November 1914 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°00' 18°17 Asc. 10°00'|
Italian author, architect and film director. A neo-realist, his films included "Bandito," 1946 and "The Steps," 1961. He later concentrated on porno films. Lattuada died at age 90 on July 3, 2005 in Rome.
- spouse relationship with Del Poggio, Carla (born 2 December 1925). Notes: 1945-2005
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1946 ("Bandito")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1961 ("The Steps")
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Films)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Film maker)