|born on||7 June 1922 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||La Grand'Combe, France, 44n13, 4e02|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°51' 17°07 Asc. 28°45'|
French fencer who won two gold medals and a silver in the team foil event at three different Olympics.
He won gold at the London Summer Olympics in 1948 alongside Adrien Rommel, Andre Bonnin, Christian d'Oriola, Jehan Buhan and Rene Bougnol.
He also won gold at the Helsinki Summer Olympics in 1952 alongside Adrien Rommel, Christian d'Oriola, Claude Nette, Jacques Christmas and Jehan Buhan.
He won silver at the Melbourne Summer Olympics of 1956.
- associate relationship with Bougnol, René (born 7 January 1911). Notes: Olympic team members
- associate relationship with Buhan, Jean (born 5 April 1912). Notes: Olympic team members
- associate relationship with d'Oriola, Christian (born 3 October 1928). Notes: Olympic team members
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin 1/1238
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (Foil fencer)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold, 1948, Gold, 1952, Silver, 1956)