|born on||17 October 1911 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°54' 24°15 Asc. 03°35'|
French scientist, a physicist, biologist, research worker, cancer specialist and honorary director of the Curie institute. He won a ski championship at the university level, was an adept mountain climber and organized the French polar expeditions with Paul-Emile Victor.
Died in Neuilly-sur-Seine on 6/03/1998.
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 June 1998 at 12:00 noon in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France (Age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain quotes B.R. No.3205
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Science : Biology
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Research and cancer specialist)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Honorary director)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Skiing, mountain climber)