|Birthname||Laroque, Michele Doina|
|born on||15 June 1960 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°51' 08°37 Asc. 10°18'|
French actress and humourist who began her career in 1987 at the age of 27. At 19, Michèle was the victim of a severe car accident that left her hospitalized for 2 years.
She was the daughter of a Romanian dancer, Doina Trantabour, who defected to France in 1957 to marry Claude Laroque whom she had met a year earlier during a tour.
Michele married on 9/10/1990.
Living with ex-minister François Baroin.
Born 7 days after actress-humourist Agnès Soral.
- associate relationship with Palmade, Pierre (born 23 March 1968)
- has other family relationship with Laroque, Pierre (born 2 November 1907). Notes: Uncle of Michèle
- Work : New Career 1987 (Began acting career)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 40, April 1997
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Severe auto accident)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Hospitalized two years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress