|born on||22 July 1964 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Hampton Court, England, 51n24, 0w20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°13' 29°54 Asc. 03°49'|
British actress who started as a bubbly, precocious child star from the age of six, making her debut in the talent show, "Opportunity Knocks." With a sweet smile and red curly hair, Langford went on to become a singer-dancer-actress, making a West End Debut at age seven and Broadway from age 11. This led to a TV series, then a role in "Cats" at 16 followed by "Oklahoma." Langford posed for some raunchy, publicity shots to prove that she had come-of-age.
She met her future partner in 1988 and they married in September 1995.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1988 (Met future husband)
Frank C. Clifford quotes David Fisher from her by letter 12/1985
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red, curly)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age six)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway, West End)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.