|Birthname||Lange, Hope Elise Ross|
|born on||28 November 1933 at 05:25 (= 05:25 AM )|
|Place||Redding CT, USA, 41n18, 73w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°45' 24°59 Asc. 16°46'|
American actress who made her stage debut at 12 in "The Patriots," 1945. The daughter of a musician and an actress, she grew naturally into stage and television with a notable screen debut in "Bus Stop," 1956. The following year she was nominated for an Oscar for her role in "Peyton Place" and her TV work won Emmys in 1969 and 1970.
Lange returned to Broadway after a 34-year absence in 1977 in the comedy "Same Time Next Year."
She had three marriages: actor Don Murray 1956-61; director Alan Pakula 1963-69; and a third in 1986 to Charles Hollerith Jr and two kids with her first husband.
The two-time Emmy award-winning actress died on December 19, 2003 in a Santa Monica, CA hospital from an infection brought on by a bout of diverticulitis or ischemic colitis (media reports vary). She had turned 70 just three weeks before her death.
- spouse relationship with Murray, Don (born 31 July 1929)
- Work : New Job 1956 (Screen debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1956 (First marriage, Don Murray, five years)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Second marriage, Alan Pakula, six years)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Emmy Award)
- Work : Prize 1970 (Emmy Award)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Returned to stage)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Third marriage)
- Death by Disease 19 December 2003 at 12:00 noon in Santa Monica, CA (infection following bout of diverticulitis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. 10/1996 (The document is smudged and could be either 5:20 or 5:30 AM)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (diverticulitis and ischemic colitis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bowel
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two kids)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage and screen)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Two)