|born on||28 April 1916 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Cento Fe, Italy, 44n51, 11e35|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°01' 25°15 Asc. 13°36'|
Italian industrialist, the builder of the Lamborghini automobiles. An amateur racer, he raced Fiat 500s. By 1949 he began tractor building. The first Lamborghini car appeared in 1963 as a hobby venture, designed by Gian Paolo Dallara. Within two years the sleek, high-tech racer-looking car was giving Ferrari serious competition in sales, though Lamborghini did not race his cars.
By 1966 the auto manufacture was booming, producing 20 cars a day. In the '70s he sold his interest in the giant industrial company.
Lamborghini had a heart attack on 2/07/1993 and he died two weeks later, 2/21/1993 Perugia, Italy.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Industrialist)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field