|Birthname||Miranda Leigh Lambert|
|born on||10 November 1983 at 00:08 (= 12:08 AM )|
|Place||Longview, Texas, 32n30, 94w44|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°16' 20°55 Asc. 22°50'|
American country music artist who gained fame as a finalist on the 2003 season of Nashville Star, where she finished in third place and later signed to Epic Records. Lambert made her debut with the release of "Me and Charlie Talking", the first single from her 2005 debut album Kerosene. This album, which was certified Platinum in the United States, also produced the singles "Bring Me Down", "Kerosene", and "New Strings". All four singles were Top 40 hits on Billboard Hot Country Songs.
After Epic's Nashville division closed, Lambert was transferred to Columbia Records Nashville for her second album, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, which was released in early 2007. Lambert has also been honored by the Grammy Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and the Country Music Association Awards.
In 2011, Lambert married fellow country singer Blake Shelton. She also released her fourth album, Four the Record, which includes the singles "Baggage Claim", "Over You", "Fastest Girl in Town", "Mama's Broken Heart", and "All Kinds of Kinds". Lambert also collaborated with Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley in the side project Pistol Annies.
In July 2015, Lambert and Shelton announced their divorce.
- associate relationship with Crow, Sheryl (born 11 February 1962). Notes: collaborators
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Weight (weight loss)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Blake Shelton)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (one)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar, keyboards, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession