|Birthname||Adam Mitchel Lambert|
|born on||29 January 1982 at 22:40 (= 10:40 PM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°55' 08°45 Asc. 06°20'|
American singer, songwriter, and stage actor. Raised in San Diego, California, he performed in amateur theatrical productions as a child, a path he pursued into adulthood. In 2009, Lambert came to prominence after becoming the runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol. He released his debut studio album For Your Entertainment in 2009; it debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200 and reached the top 10 in several countries. His second studio album, Trespassing, released in May 2012, made its debut in the number one spot on the Billboard 200 album chart. Lambert made music history as the first openly gay artist to achieve this top charting position. Lambert has a flamboyant, theatrical and androgynous performance style, and a powerful, technically skilled tenor voice with multi-octave range.
Sy Scholfield quotes his father, Eber Lambert (@milestougeaux, Miles Tougeaux) on Twitter: "about 10:40pm"  when asked for Adam's time of birth , which concurs with a statement on Lambert's tribe.net profile: "about me: 6'1"/170lbs/25 yrs old. I'm a singer. AQUARIUS. Libra Rising, Aries Moon" . Lambert states on his Twitter profile that he was born in Indianapolis .
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Androgynous)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (LGBT rights spokesperson)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession