|Birthname||Christophe Guy Denis Lambert|
|born on||29 March 1957 at 11:43 (= 11:43 AM )|
|Place||Manhasset, New York, 40n48, 73w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°44' 19°49 Asc. 22°06'|
American actor, a tall, handsome lead in international films. The son of a UN-based French diplomat, he traveled extensively as a child and received his formal education in Geneva. After serving a year in the French military, he toyed briefly with a career in finance and then enrolled at the Paris Conservatory of Dramatic Arts after deciding that he wanted to become an actor. From his debut in 1980, he played roles that included that of Tarzan in "Greystoke," and the lead in the TV series "Highlander."
He carries duel citizenship with U.S. and France. His first marriage and divorce was to actress Diane Lane, with one daughter from that marriage. On 2/06/1999 he married 17-year-younger Yaimyse Haft.
- lover relationship with Dellera, Francesca (born 2 October 1963)
- Work : New Job 1980 (Film debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Noted film, "Greystone: The Legend of Tarzan")
Alessandra Schmidt quotes him in Datanotizie 9/1996. Paddy de Jabrun quotes a magazine for the same data, no source.
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Traveled extensively as child)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second wife 17 yr. younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One girl)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Duel citizenship, U.S. and France)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV, International star, leading roles)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (French military, one year)