|Birthname||David Alan Ladd|
|born on||5 February 1947 at 14:18 (= 2:18 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°17' 19°59 Asc. 07°36'|
American actor, filmmaker and noted family, the son of actor Alan Ladd. At the age of ten, he was playing roles in "The Big Land," "The Proud Rebel," "A Dog of Flanders" and "Misty."
He made "Evil in the Deep" in 1973 where he met, fell in love with and married Cheryl (of Charlie's Angels fame), May 1974. They had a daughter, Jordan, born in 1975, but divorced in 1980.
Ladd's career stalled for a while in 1978.
Known as an all-round good kid, he was the youngest of the four Alan Ladd children, and the first one to follow in his father's footsteps. A first rate dancer, he enjoyed swimming, diving , fishing, horseback riding, reading and making model planes.
- friend relationship with Dern, Bruce (born 4 June 1936)
- parent->child relationship with Ladd, Jordan (born 14 January 1975)
- sibling relationship with Ladd, Alan Jr. (born 22 October 1937)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Cheryl Ladd)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Making model planes, reading)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Swimming, fishing, horseback riding)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age ten)