|Birthname||Jordan Elizabeth Ladd|
|born on||14 January 1975 at 03:55 (= 03:55 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°41' 16°24 Asc. 09°43'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of David and Cheryl Ladd, the granddaughter of Alan Ladd. Her family roots began to show when she moved into acting on TV and independent film productions in 1993. She made a debut at age two in a Polaroid commercial and played her mom's character as a child in "Charlie's Angels" when she was four.
Her parents divorced in 1980 but maintained a two-parent relationship for her.
Ladd went through a period of morphing her hair frequently, from its natural blonde to red, canary-yellow, white-blonde and every other shade. Becoming more comfortable with who she is and happy with her beau, musician, Conor O'Neill, in her Los Angeles apartment, Ladd has settled into an attractive brown color, at least for the time being.
Jordan and her mom, Cheryl, costarred as a daughter and mother in the 1998 TV movie, "Every Mother's Worst Fear."
- child->parent relationship with Ladd, David (born 5 February 1947)
- Family : Parents divorced 1980
- Work : New Job 1993 (Independent film production)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Body : Hair (Period of multiple hair-color changes)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddad, both parents)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age two and four)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women