|Birthname||Christian Marie Marc Lacroix|
|born on||16 May 1951 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Arles, France, 43n40, 4e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°45' 20°46 Asc. 18°14'|
French couturier and fashion designer who was noted for using the old styles to create a "regeneration" effect on fashion. He was quoted in the London "Observer" December 1987 as saying, "Haute Couture should be fun, foolish and almost unbearable."
- associate relationship with Babilée, Jean (born 3 February 1923)
- associate relationship with Carrasco, Lucie (born 24 July 1981)
- (has as) worker relationship with Garouste, Elisabeth (born 17 July 1946)
- compare to chart of Todd, Emmanuel (born 16 May 1951)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
Correction: 16 May, not 17 (de Jabrun quoted bc).
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Noted courturiere)