|Birthname||Readon, Jane Ann|
|born on||8 April 1944 at 20:10 (= 8:10 PM )|
|Place||Quincy, Massachusetts, 42n15, 71w0|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||19°01' 22°14 Asc. 00°04'|
American traveler, a passenger on TWA Flight 800 that exploded and went down in the water off Long Island 7/17/1996, one of 230 passengers who perished. She was flying to Paris to join her husband, Walter Labys, a professor at the University of West Virginia who was working for the U.N. for the summer. They had rented a chalet in France.
Jane was from a noted family, the daughter of Paul Reardon, a state Supreme Court Justice. She left two adult kids. Kind, well-liked, she was active in her community affairs as well as selling real estate.
- compare to chart of Plane Crash: TWA Flight 800 (1996) (born 17 July 1996). Notes: Victim of airplane explosion
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Supreme Court Justice)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Active in community affairs)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion and crash)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate