|born on||18 October 1971 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°06' 11°12 Asc. 23°18'|
French actress, deaf from birth, she became President of the International Visual Theater in 2007. The organization has been a huge influence in her life. Her parents entered her in its programs when she was seven. Under its aegis, she learned sign language and had her first acting experiences. In 1980 she performed in a play for the first time.
In 1993 she won the prestigious Molière award for her performance in "Les Enfants du Silence."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (First play)
- Work : Prize 1993 (a Molière award)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2007 (President of the International Visual Theater)
Didier Geslain archive, 'L' pdf file, p. 90.
Same data from: Paddy de Jabrun quotes from birth certificate
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Born deaf)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress