|born on||13 March 1959 at 11:05 (= 11:05 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 14, France, 48n4959, 2e1936|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°05' 06°10 Asc. 23°55'|
French humorist and actor, son of an American theater seamstress of Armenian origin and born to an Antillean father, and grand-son of Martiniquais comedian Darling Légitimus. Member of the band "Les Inconnus", a trio of humorists: Didier Bourdon, Bernard Campan and Pascal Légitimus. They release a new film together in 2014.
Singer Ester Paulin was his partner between 1996 and 2003.
- associate relationship with Bourdon, Didier (born 23 January 1959)
- associate relationship with Campan, Bernard (born 4 April 1958)
- associate relationship with May, Mathilda (born 8 February 1965)
- lover relationship with Ester, Pauline (born 18 December 1963)
- has other family relationship with Voulzy, Laurent (born 18 December 1948). Notes: cousin
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress