|born on||18 January 1872 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°18' 03°27 Asc. 00°17'|
French writer, satirist, novelist and playwright. Léautaud was abandoned by his mom at an early age, causing mistrust and defensiveness in his personal life and he turned his love to animals.
Leautaud died 2/22/1956, 5:00 PM, Robinson, France.
- friend relationship with Billy, Andre (born 13 December 1882)
- friend relationship with Karl, Roger (born 29 April 1882)
- Death, Cause unspecified 22 February 1956 at 5:00 PM in Robinson, France (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 6/475
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist (Distrusting)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Loves animals)
- Personal : Birth : Abandoned (By mom)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist and satirist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Playwright)