|born on||6 September 1944 at 18:17 (= 6:17 PM )|
|Place||Omaha NE, USA, 41n15, 95w56|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||14°12' 11°57 Asc. 10°40'|
Amercan actress with two Tony Awards to her credit. She took home her first for Best Actress for her performance in the play "The Fifth of July" in 1981. The second Tony recognized her work in the 1986 play "The House of Blue Leaves."
A familiar face to American TV audiences, she had long-lasting roles in the series "Love, Sidney" (1981-1982) and "Sisters" (1992-1996).
- Work : Prize 1981 (Tony Award)
- Work : Prize 1986 (Tony Award)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate, noting that her first name on the b.c. is spelled without the final "e."
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Tony
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)