|born on||26 May 1883 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Mulheim/Koln, Germany, 50n59, 7e01|
|Timezone||LMT m7e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°30' 21°00 Asc. 22°30'|
German homicide; from1913-29, 16 years, he murdered, mutilated and dismembered some 68 female victims. Perverted and sadistic from childhood, his outer mannerisms were so mild and courteous that it seemed incredible that he was the Monster of Dusseldorf.
He was raised by an abusive, alcoholic father. By age nine his first homicide was in drowning another child. He masturbated excessively and learned to experience pleasure while torturing animals. By 14 he was having sex with sheep and goats, reaching orgasm while stabbing the animal.
Arrested for theft, he served two years in prison. When released, he committed his first sex-murder on 5/25/1913, with the victim a 13 year old girl whom he strangled, cutting her throat. Kurten established a pattern of reaching orgasm at the sight of blood and he even drank the blood of his victims.
Kurten was apprehended when a victim whose life he had spared led police to him. He was beheaded at Cologne 7/02/1931, 6:00AM, MET.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Sadist)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Alcoholic, abusive father)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Bestiality, mutilation)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Beheaded)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (68 female victims)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Two years for theft)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Sadistic abuse of animals, women)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Theft)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial killer of 68)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection