|Birthname||Kupcinet, Roberta Lynn|
|born on||6 March 1941 at 18:28 (= 6:28 PM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°03' 23°58 Asc. 25°03'|
American actress and homicide victim. A rising starlet, her acting debut was on stage in 1954 and she played with Jerry Lewis in "Ladies' Man." Strangled to death 11/30/1963, her nude body was found on the couch and it was estimated that she had been dead some three days.
A happy and vivacious girl, she was the daughter of "Kup", a noted columnist and TV personality. After a broken romance with actor Andrew Prine, she had behaved in a neurotic manner, forging threatening notes to herself.
- parent relationship with Kupcinet, Esther (born 7 December 1914)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Strangled)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Forged noted to herself after a lost love)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)