|Birthname||Kupcinet, Roberta Lynn|
|born on||6 March 1941 at 18:28 (= 6:28 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°03' 23°58 Asc. 25°03'|
American stage, film, and television actress and homicide victim. A rising starlet, her acting debut was on stage in 1954 and she played with Jerry Lewis in "The Ladies Man" (1961). Strangled to death on 28 November 1963, her nude body was not found until three days later (1 December) on the couch at her home in West Hollywood, California.
A happy and vivacious girl, she was the daughter of Irv "Kup" Kupcinet, a noted columnist and TV personality. After a broken romance with actor Andrew Prine, she had behaved in a neurotic manner, forging threatening notes to herself.
Her dead body was found six days after the assassination of John F. Kennedy. It has been theorized that Kupcinet's death, officially ruled a homicide, was connected to the assassination or was the result of an accidental fall. Irv Kupcinet has always publicly dismissed the theories linking his daughter to the president's death.
The coroner concluded that due to a broken hyoid bone in her throat, Karyn Kupcinet had been strangled. Her death was officially ruled a homicide, which remains officially unsolved.
- child->parent relationship with Kupcinet, Esther ("Essee") (born 7 December 1914)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Other Personality (Happy and vivacious)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse - other addictions (Diet pills)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Forged noted to herself after a lost love)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Strangled)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection