|born on||23 February 1939 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Kaunas, Lithuania, 54n54, 23e54|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°31' 14°41 Asc. 08°14'|
Lithuanian nutritionist, one of the foremost figures in the U.S. in alternative health techniques and practices, especially in nutrition. Of his many books, his "Survival into the 21st Century" is called "The Bible of the New Age," written on vegetarianism, fasting, yoga, iridology, acupressure and zone therapy, massage and color healing.
A college math professor, he retired at 29 to study nutrition and the healing arts. Known for being a powerful speaker with a wide range of interests, he is a gentle, kind person with a world-wide following.
- Work : Retired 1968 (Retired from teaching to study healing arts)
Tom Csere quotes him "approximately 2:00 AM."
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Math professor, initially)
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Alternative healing)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession