|born on||21 September 1950 at 21:59 (= 9:59 PM )|
|Place||Lingen, Germany, 52n31, 7e19|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°18' 06°45 Asc. 26°53'|
German-American business owner in the DC metropolitan area since 1978; author of "Trend Analysis for the United States: Year 2002." Misty has held several volunteer positions, such as the Co-Chair of the Small Business Committee for the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce and Commissioner on the Small and Disadvantaged Business Commission for Fairfax County government. She has developed and taught business courses for the George Washington University and Northern Virginia Community College and held directorate positions in human resources and EEO with federal agencies.
A professional astrologer since 1969, Misty has appeared as a guest on radio and television programs in Washington, DC; Boston, MA; and Lansing, MI. She is the author of several books, including "Trend Analysis for the United States," "Solutions: A Process for Attaining Your Goals" and "Time on Task," as well as articles regarding managerial and spiritual topics. She lectures internationally on astrological trends and conducts corporate and personal training programs. Misty is a member of ISAR (International Society for Astrological Research) and is a certified astrological professional (C.A.P.).
LMR quotes her by email 3/2002
(Lorraine Welsh quotes her in GN Vol 13/1 gives 22:00 MET)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book on Trend Analysis)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Directorate positions)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Business on college level)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Guest appearances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearances)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (West Germany to U.S.)