Krishna, Pandit Ji Gopi
|born on||30 May 1903 at 00:14 (= 12:14 AM )|
|Place||Gairoo, India, 33n33, 74e50|
|Timezone||LMT m74e50 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°13' 16°48 Asc. 29°44'|
East Indian Kundalini researcher and author. In 1937 he experienced a spontaneous awakening of Kundalini energy. He was first published in 1949. Married; three kids.
Died of a severe lung infection 7/31/1984.
- Death by Disease 31 July 1984 (Severe lung infection, age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1937 (Kundalini energy)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1949 (First published)
Steinbrecher quotes astrologer Margaret Kobet from him, rectified. (Given as LMT, rectified by whom or from what original time not specified)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ eastern (Hindu)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience (Kundalini energy)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy