|Birthname||Kouassi, Lucien Kouadio|
|born on||8 January 1963 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Prikro, Ivory Coast, 7n39, 3w59|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°13' 25°26 Asc. 05°31'|
African singer, musician and songwriter. At 16-17, he learned guitar from a peace-corp. friend. At 20, he visited her in Philadelphia, 1983. Attending "The National Institute of Arts" on the Ivory Coast for four years, he returned to Philadelphia on a scholarship in 1985. He then started a band which toured the country and performed country, folk, rock and reggae.
He hired Diana as a singer 3/89 and they were married 11/7/1991. The band continued to tour, Lucien playing classical guitar, country, folk, rock and reggae. His songs were joyful, with moving rhythms. Deeply black, he speaks French and English and wears his hair in dred-locks.
His grandfather was an African king and his dad a prince who had a number of wives and 26 kids, a landowner with his own farm and compound. Lucien's older brother, also a musician, has 13 albums out and is known by the name Alpha Blondy in Africa and Europe .
- spouse relationship with Kouassi, Diana (born 24 September 1962)
LMR quotes him 4/1993, "born when the cock first crowed." The first of two crowings is pre-dawn, used as an alarm-clock.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Black dred-locks)
- Traits : Body : Race (African black)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of 26 kids)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job (Loves music and performing)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Band)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Africa)