|born on||20 March 1975 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Ortisei, Italy, 46n34, 11e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°03' 22°13 Asc. 09°59'|
Italian Gold Medal skier in the Super G event 2/12/1996. She has been on the Italian team, Ski Club Gardena since 1982.
In 1994, she won two Bronze Medals ((Super G) in the Lillehammer Olympics; in 1996, a Gold Medal (Super G) in Sierra Nevada; and in 1997, a Gold Medal (Super G) in Sestrières. Kostner earned a total of nine victories in the World Cup.
When not on the slopes, her occupation is that of a designer.
- Social : Joined group 1982 (Italian Ski Club Gardena)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Two Bronze Medals, Olympics, Super G skiing)
- Work : Prize 1997 (Olympic Gold Medal, Super G skiing)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadron No. 29, 4/1996
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Three Gold, two Bronze Medals)
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Pro., Medalist)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Nine World Cup titles)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Sportswear)