|born on||7 January 1932 at 23:20 (= 11:20 PM )|
|Place||Hamilton OH, USA, 39n24, 84w34|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 19°13 Asc. 27°33'|
American fakir, an incredible phenomena. Under his stage name of Komar, he stages exhibits of walking on burning coals with no burns and lying on a bed of nails with weights placed on him, and climbing a ladder of swords without injury. He tours the U.S. on exhibition shows.
(Pat Rice quotes his letter that he has been celibate most of his adult life except for three years, 1955-57 inclusive. However another reference states that he was married from 1956: three kids.)
Pat Rice quotes his letter 7/1977, giving B.C.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (33 years In 1989)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stage magic)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Stage name of Komar)