Koch, Walter Albert
|born on||18 September 1895 at 06:25 (= 06:25 AM )|
|Place||Esslingen, Germany, 48n44, 9e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°02' 15°52 Asc. 28°06'|
German astrologer, PhD mathematician, researcher, historian, author and lecturer known for his exceptional memory and being intellectually eclectic. After 1924, when he began the study of astrology, he published hundreds of articles, scores of brochures and books on astrology. In cooperation with Heinz Specht, he developed the Koch Table of Houses. The system gained popularity in the Ebertin-Wangemann and Huber School, reaching further advocates in the U.S. He also researched the psychological and esoteric effects of colors and gems.
Injured in WW I, Koch's right leg required dozens of surgeries. As many astrologers during WW II, he was imprisoned in a concentration camp, Dachau 1941-45.
Gay, he never married. Koch died on 2/25/1970, 3:20 PM MET, Goppingen, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 February 1970 (Age 74)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1941 (Dachau four years)
Lockhart quotes Spica, 1/1964, "from him to Brig. Firebrace."
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Personal care products)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Time for inner-city kids)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (WW I, Leg)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Leg 12 times)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Traits : Mind : Memory (Exceptional)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Dachau WW II)