|Birthname||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|born on||4 September 1981 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°59' 20°54 Asc. 20°16'|
American singer, songwriter, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child, and rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of R&B girl-group Destiny's Child. Managed by her father Mathew Knowles, the group became one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time. Their hiatus saw the release of Beyoncé's debut album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which established her as a solo artist worldwide; it sold 11 million copies, earned five Grammy Awards and featured the Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy".
Following the disbandment of Destiny's Child in June 2005, she released her second solo album, B'Day (2006), which contained hits "Déjà Vu", "Irreplaceable", and "Beautiful Liar". Beyoncé also ventured into acting, with a Golden Globe-nominated performance in Dreamgirls (2006), and starring roles in The Pink Panther (2006) and Obsessed (2009). Her marriage to rapper Jay-Z and portrayal of Etta James in Cadillac Records (2008) influenced her third album, I Am... Sasha Fierce (2008), which saw the birth of her alter-ego Sasha Fierce and earned a record-setting six Grammy Awards in 2010, including Song of the Year for "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)". Beyoncé took a hiatus from music in 2010 and took over management of her career; her fourth album 4 (2011) was subsequently mellower in tone, exploring 1970s funk, 1980s pop, and 1990s soul. Her critically acclaimed fifth studio album, Beyoncé (2013), was distinguished from previous releases by its experimental production and exploration of darker themes.
A self-described "modern-day feminist", Beyonce creates songs that are often characterized by themes of love, relationships, and monogamy, as well as female sexuality and empowerment. On stage, her dynamic, highly choreographed performances have led to critics hailing her as one of the best entertainers in contemporary popular music. Throughout a career spanning 18 years, she has sold over 75 million records as a solo artist, and a further 60 million with Destiny's Child, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time. She has won 20 Grammy Awards and is the most nominated woman in the award's history.
On April 4, 2008, she wed rapper Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) in his Manhattan penthouse. Their first child was born on January 7, 2012 in New York City; they named her Blue Ivy Carter.
- associate relationship with Drake (born 24 October 1986). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Lady Gaga (born 28 March 1986). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Luckett, LeToya (born 11 March 1981). Notes: members of Destiny's Child
- associate relationship with Rihanna (born 20 February 1988)
- associate relationship with Rowland, Kelly (born 11 February 1981). Notes: Co-singers, Destiny's Child, 1997-2001
- associate relationship with Shakira (born 2 February 1977). Notes: collaborators
- friend relationship with Paltrow, Gwyneth (born 27 September 1972)
- parent->child relationship with Carter, Blue Ivy (born 7 January 2012)
- spouse relationship with Jay Z (born 4 December 1969)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1997 (major recording label)
- Work : Prize 2001 (ASCAP Pop Songwriter of the Year)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 ("Carmen")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 ("Survivor")
- Social : Left group 10 September 2005 (Official split from "Destiny's Child")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 January 2012 (Birth of daughter Blue Ivy Carter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes IMDB for 10 am and the AstroTwins, "[Beyonce has] Virgo Sun sign with a Scorpio moon and Libra rising. We even did an astrology chart reading for her in person back in 2003". 
Previously, a birth time of 4:37 am claimed from the autobiography "Soul Survivors: The Official Autobiography of Destiny's Child". Isaac Starkman wrote that he could not find this information in the book.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Father was her manager and mother designed her looks)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (daughter Blue Ivy Carter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Exceptional performer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Destiny's Child)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Winner of 20 Grammy awards)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession