|Birthname||Jordan Nathaniel Marcel Knight|
|born on||17 May 1970 at 04:50 (= 04:50 AM )|
|Place||Worcester, Massachusetts, 42n16, 71w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°02' 09°43 Asc. 12°28'|
American musician and member of the "New Kids on the Block," a manufactured rock group of superstars that originated in the working class of Boston and flourished in the late ‘80s. The group was discovered by a promoter who hooked up with Motown to hype the act, composed of two Knight brothers, McIntyre, Wood and Wahlberg. Jordan was lead singer and known as a hunk to his legion of screaming teenage fans. When the New Kids broke up in 1994, he went on to solo.
Music moved Knight as a child growing up in Boston, the youngest of six children of an Episcopal priest and a mother who was an avid horse breeder.
In 1984, Knight and brother Jonathan were recruited by a producer to form "New Kids on the Block" and were signed to Columbia Records in 1986. Their first album flopped, but their second effort, "Hangin’ Tough" spawned several hits. The group broke up in 1984, and Knight suddenly became nervous about performing alone. To overcome this, he began singing in a Boston piano bar under an assumed name, and disguised with a baseball hat and glasses. On 5/11/1999, he came out with his debut solo album "Jordan Knight."
He lives in Milton, Mass., and stays in touch with his former band members.
- associate relationship with Gibson, Debbie (born 31 August 1970). Notes: collaborators
- business associate/partner relationship with McIntyre, Joey (born 31 December 1972)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wahlberg, Donnie (born 17 August 1969)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wood, Danny (born 14 May 1969)
- sibling relationship with Knight, Jonathan (born 29 November 1968)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Teeny-bopper idol)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (New Kids On The Block)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.