|born on||28 December 1925 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Ulm, Germany, 48n24, 10e0|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°56' 14°33 Asc. 28°14'|
German actress who had been in 56 films by 1978, most notably the movie "Fedora." She is also the author of two autobiography's, "The Gift Horse: Report on a Life" and "The Verdict," both published in 1970.
She had an early marriage in 1947. In 1959 she lived with an English actor, eventually marrying him in 1962 when he was 38 years old, and she was 51. Together, they had one daughter.
The sultry German actress died of a lung infection on 2/01/2002, Berlin.
- spouse relationship with Schell, Paul (born 28 November 1940). Notes: her 3rd and last marriage
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1959 (Moved in with actor)
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Married actor that she had been living with since 1959)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1157
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Survived)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second husband 13 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, later in life)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women