|born on||8 February 1942 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°13' 19°09 Asc. 26°12'|
American hip standup comedian, a frequent guest on the "Johnny Carson Show" and "Saturday Night Live." From 1956, he began a ten-year stint with the Second City Improv Group. After taking political science in university, he attended the Yale School of Drama in 1962-63 and made his first venture into comedy clubs in the fall of 1963. On 1/19/1968, he had his a successful first appearance on "The Tonight Show," and in that year, did a Broadway revue.
In 1970, Klein made a film debut with "The Landlord" and played in eight movies in the following decade, along with gigs in Las Vegas clubs and comedy albums. He married on 4/29/1973.
- Work : New Career 1956 (Second City Improv Group)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1962 (Yale School of Drama, one year)
- Work : New Job 1963 (Comedy clubs)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 ("The Landlord")
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway revue)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Comedy act)