|Birthname||Georges Max Patrick Klein|
|born on||29 December 1945 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Romans sur Isère, France, 45n03, 5e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°33' 13°27 Asc. 23°52'|
French-Chilenian psychiatrist and advisor of president Allende.
Born in France, his family emigrated to Chile in 1953. In 1971 he married Alice Vera Fausto; they had one daughter, Vanessa. He was active in the socialist, then, from 1967, in the Chilenian communist party. He belonged to the advisory staff of president Allende, and found himself on his side during the bombardment of the presidential palace by Pinochet's troups during the military coup of 11 September 1973.
Like other defenders of the palace, he was made prisoner by the military and transported away on a truck, with 40 others. He disappeared on 13 September 1973, probably shot by the military. His remains where identified in 2011.
- associate relationship with Allende, Salvador (born 26 June 1908)
- Death by War or Terrorism 13 September 1973 (killed by Chilenian military while prisoner)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'k' pdf file, p. 18.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person
- Vocation : Medical : Other Medical Vocations (psychiatrist)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political