|Birthname||Dylan Bennett Klebold|
|born on||11 September 1981 at 09:11 (= 09:11 AM )|
|Place||Denver, Colorado, 39n44, 104w59|
|Timezone||MDT h6w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°47' 16°54 Asc. 18°39'|
American homicide with his partner, Eric Harris, shooting and bombing Columbine High School. On April 20, 1999, before 11:25 AM MDT, Littleton, Colorado, the two youths opened fire with a semiautomatic rifle, two sawed-off shotguns, a handgun and dozen of homemade bombs. The boys, aged 17 and 18, killed 15 people and wounded that many before killing themselves.
The two boys had charmed their way through the legal system, managing to avoid the attention of school authorities or classmates. Neo-Nazis, they had been planning the massacre for a year to coincide with Hitler's birthday, accumulating enough fire-power to start a small revolution.
They were convicted of a felony in January 1998 after breaking and entering, a theft. Last February they completed a community service program. Both boys were noted as bright and capable. In spite of an avowed hatred of sports jocks and blacks, once begun, their killings were blindly indiscriminate. The school of some 2,000 kids was in chaos as the realization swept through that the gunfire and exploding bombs were real. Students fled for cover as bodies fell, blood spattering. Within 20 minutes the swat team was on hand - but too late for the young people who lay dead and wounded.
- friend relationship with Harris, Eric (born 9 April 1981)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 20 April 1999 at 11:25 AM in Littleton, CO (Massacre, woundings of classmates, bomb threats)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Storm Cestavani quotes Debra Spaulding who allegedly looked up the B.C. in the Denver Hall of Records. Inasmuch as it is next to impossible to get records from Colorado, the data is open to question until hard copy may be seen. Dana Holliday has copies of the probation reports which state that instead of Denver, Harris as born on Wichita, Kansas and Klebold was born in Lakeview, Colorado.
- Traits : Body : Race (White)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Neo-Nazi group in school)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Mass slayings of high school students)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Given community service)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Felony breaking and entering)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (By gunshot)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (High-profile case)