Kitchener, Lord George
|born on||24 June 1850 at 10:50 (= 10:50 AM )|
|Place||Ballylongford, Ireland, 52n33, 9w28|
|Timezone||LMT m9w28 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°31' 01°16 Asc. 19°24'|
British military commander who served in Palestine, Cyprus and Egypt, then South Africa in 1899 as second in command. British Secretary of State for war in 1914. Ambitious and dictatorial; popular with the people.
Kitchener was killed in an explosion on a ship headed for Russia on 6/05/1916.
- Work : New Job 1914 (British Secretary of State for War)
- Work : New Job 1899 (Second in command in So. Africa)
Lyndoe in AA March 1960, "from a witness present at his birth." Sabian Symbols#527 gives 00:37 AM LMT. Old-file has 1:00 AM. Modern Astrology Jan. 1917 gives "half-hour after midnight." stated to Hazelrigg "from Lord Kitchener himself." Modern Astrology Feb. 1917, Shirley states, "He personally told a friend that he didn't know his time of birth." The publication printed a letter from his sister, that their mom gave his birthday as June 24, and as her birthday was two days away, they always celebrated together; that his time was not known." BJA Jan. 1917 printed a copy of his baptism certificate that gave his birthdate as June 15, 1850.
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Second in command, Secretary of State of War)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Killed