Kirk, Claude Roy
|born on||7 January 1926 at 01:50 (= 01:50 AM )|
|Place||San Bernardino CA, USA, 34n07, 117w18|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°21' 17°32 Asc. 08°45'|
American politician, the first Republican Governor in 94 years with his election on 11/081966. He was considered erratic in spite of an ultra-conservative record.
Kirk served in the U.S. Marine corp. during WW II, 1943-1946. He married in 1947; two daughters. He reenlisted in 1950-52 as a combat Marine, serving in the Korean conflict.
Following a divorce, he remarried in 1951; twin sons. Entering the insurance business, he built a successful company in Florida after 1956. He divorced his second wife in 1966 at the time that he entered politics, winning the elective office.
On 2/18/1967, Kirk made a third marriage. When he blocked school integration, he lost the 1970 election to his opponent, Reuben Askew. During the following few years, his drinking increased and he separated from his third wife until, on 1/02/1978, he entered rehab, reconciled with his wife and announced that he was going to re-enter politics.
- Social : Joined group 1943 (U.S. Marine Corp, three years)
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (First wife)
- Social : Joined group 1950 (Reenilisted as combat marine, two years)
- Relationship : Marriage 1951 (Second wife)
- Work : Start Business 1956 (Successful business)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1966 (Second wife)
- Work : Lose social status 1970 (Lost second election)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 2 January 1978 (Entered rehab)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Entered rehab)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twin sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four, two girls and two boys)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WWII and Korea)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Marines)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor)