|Birthname||Klaus Günter Karl Nakszynski|
|born on||18 October 1926 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Sopot, Poland, 54n28, 18e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°42' 21°37 Asc. 23°54'|
BiographyGerman actor famed for his wide-eyed, histrionic performances seen in hundreds of roles in movies which he chose for their commercial possibilities.
Kinski was found dead of a heart attack at his Los Angeles home on 23 November 1991.
In January 2013, his oldest daughter Pola Kinski published an autobiography, where she reports about years of sexual abuse by her father, between the age of 5 and 19.
- parent->child relationship with Kinski, Natassja (born 24 January 1961)
B.C. in hand from Filipe Ferreira, 3/2001; Sopot, Gdansk district, Poland. (Some reference works give 10/16/1926)
The record is written in old gothic calligraphy, "am achtzehn ten Oktober des Jahres taufend neunhundert sechs und zwanzig, Nachmittags um neun einhalb Uhr."
This had been incorrectly interpreted by Rodden as 20:30, when it fact it means 21:30 (9.30 pm). Both ADB editor ATR and Manfred Gregor agree on this. It has been corrected on 19 February 2014.
- Traits : Personality : Acquisitive (Commercial gain)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Attack, terminal)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Adored son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter Nastassja)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Countless lovers)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (accused of sexual abuse of his daughter Pola in her autobiography Kindermund (2013))
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Mainly films)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer