|Birthname||Nastassja Aglaia Nakszyński|
|born on||24 January 1961 at 00:54 (= 12:54 AM )|
|Place||Berlin (Berlin), Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°46' 07°34 Asc. 01°10'|
German actress and noted family, the winner Golden Globe Award in 1981 for her starring role in "Tess of the D'Urbervilles." The photograph of her entitled "Woman with Snake" in 1982 by Richard Avedon became the No. 1 selling poster in America. Other films include: "Father's Day," 1997, "Terminal Velocity" 1996, "Faraway, So Close," 1993, "Hotel New Hampshire," 1984 and "One From The Heart," in 1982.
Kinski is the daughter of German actors Klaus and Ruth Kinski. Due to the nature of her parents' work, her childhood was spent "all over the place." With a home life "full of fights and tears, happiness and sweetness and breakdowns where we would destroy the house and then make up," Kinski's parents divorced when she was nine. At 13 she was introduced to director Wim Wenders, who cast her in her first film the following year. After meeting American director Roman Polanski at a dinner party in 1976, he sent her to study acting with Lee Strassberg and then cast her in his film version of the classic Thomas Hardy novel "Tess of the D'Urbervilles," where her performance of Tess won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress the following year.
A steady stream of roles in European and American films followed. Kinski was receiving reviews calling her "the new Garbo" but her ascent to international stardom was put on hold in 1984 when she became pregnant, After their baby was born, Kinski married Egyptian film producer Ibrahim Moussa in 1984. With son Aljosha and daughter Sonya, they settled in Rome, but divorced in 1992. Her former lovers included Roman Polanski and Gerard Depardieu. By 1992 she was a couple with Quincy Jones in Hollywood; their baby Kenya was born 2/09/1993; they separated in 1995. Single mom "Nasty" maintains her film career while balancing the responsibilities of child rearing. "I'm at peace with myself. I think I'm really learning to do that and try to achieve that [peace]. I look forward and upward," she says on a positive note.
However she and Mossa retained a hostile battle over custody of the kids. On 6/17/1998, they got into so violent a fight that the cops were called to Mossa's Bel Air home and both were booked for spousal battery. Kinski had gone to pick up the kids, and confronted her ex about the circumcision he had scheduled for Aljosha without her consent. According to the police report, she had slapped and scratched Moussa, and he had responded with a knee to her stomach.
- lover relationship with Jones, Quincy (born 14 March 1933)
- lover relationship with Polanski, Roman (born 18 August 1933)
- parent->child relationship with Jones, Kenya (born 9 February 1993)
- child->parent relationship with Kinski, Klaus (born 18 October 1926)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1976 (Director Roman Polanski, future lover)
- Work : Prize 1981 (Best Actress Golden Globe)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Photograph, "Woman With Snake")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Film, "One From The Heart")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Film, "Hotel New Hampshire")
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Ibrahim Moussa)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992 (Ibrahim Moussa)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1992 at 12:00 midnight in Hollywood, CA (With Quincy Jones)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (Film, "Faraway, So Close")
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1995 (With Quincy Jones)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Film, "Terminal Velocity")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Film, "Father's Day")
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 17 June 1998 at 12:00 noon in Bel Air, CA (Slapped and scratched her ex)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 17 June 1998 at 12:00 noon in Bel Air, CA (Kneed in stomach by her ex)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Manfred Gregor quotes hospital records
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When she was nine)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Bitter custody fight over kids)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Husband Egyptian, lover black)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Quincy Jones)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Single mother of three kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy, U.S.)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Childhood spent, "all over the place")
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Spousal battery)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Spousal battery)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Best Actress Golden Globe)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women