|born on||31 May 1923 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Petersburg IN, USA, 38n29, 87w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°19' 01°23 Asc. 05°53'|
American homicide; liked to strangle his women while making love. He choked his first female victim to death on 4/06/1958 and his second victim to death on 11/19/1959, at which time he gave himself up to authorities. Kinman choked his wife more than a dozen times in their four years together, then suffered from remorse and shame. He moved from state to state and had more than 80 felonies on his record in five states for theft, armed robbery, and forgery.
Kinman was the father of two children.
- homicide victim relationship with Homicide Kinman Victim (born 19 April 1915)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 19 November 1959 (Strangulation, second victim)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Theft, robbery)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Two women)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive (Strangulation with sexual intercourse)