King, Jeron Criswell
|born on||18 August 1907 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Princeton IN, USA, 38n21, 87w34|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°29' 17°11 Asc. 07°42'|
American prestidigitator known as "The Amazing Criswell," he claimed 86% accuracy. A former teacher and mortician, he became a newspaper man and newscaster by the '70s. He claimed to know the future up to August 18, 1999 when the world will end. He died October 4, 1982, age 75, in Los Angeles, CA.
- Work : Lose social status 18 August 1999 (Said the world will end: it did not)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Robert Jansky quotes him at a psychic fair.
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Former public school teacher)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Vocation : Medical : Mortician/ Death Affairs (Mortician)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Divination/ Prophecy