King, Goeffrey Mann
|born on||10 October 1951 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Kansas City MO, USA, 39n06, 94w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°29' 20°43 Asc. 14°00'|
American murderer, he was arrested 9/6/1969 at 1:00 AM for stealing a car. After being released to his mom's custody at 2:25 PM, he stabbed his mother and grandmother to death two hours later while under the influence of drugs. On 2/19/1970, after being found guilty of two counts of voluntary manslaughter, he was sentenced to Atascadero State Hospital. A re-trial on 3/7/1970 found him Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity, and he was transferred to Camarillo State on 8/23/1972. Released from Camarillo 4/18/1973, he was allowed to collect his mother's estate inheritance.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 6 September 1969 (Stabbed mother and grandmother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Committed)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Mom and grandmom)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Killed while under the influence)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Inheritance from the mother he killed)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime