|born on||14 August 1933 at 10:53 (= 10:53 AM )|
|Place||Norfolk VA, USA, 36n50, 76w17|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°23' 07°54 Asc. 28°19'|
American noted family, the son of Admiral King, a distinguished Naval Commander for whom King Hall at the Naval Postgraduate School, is named.
George went to Annapolis, and according to him, graduated third in his class. He dropped out of the military when he discovered "the truth" about WW II and became an admirer of Hitler and a member of the American Nazi Party.
George lived with his mother Isabel, (born as Kumbera, 10/20/1908, 3:00 AM, Troy, MO; time from family recollection) who has stories of the good old days of being driven by chauffeurs in limos. She became addicted to alcohol, and the good Admiral divorced her.
George was intelligent, funny and basically lazy. To all appearance, he never held a job. He developed a "sore" on the right side of his forehead and refused medical help. He died in the late '80s, according to those who knew him.
Bonnie Svardol quotes his B.C. and his mother
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Admiral King)
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Lazy)
- Lifestyle : Work : Unemployed more than 5 yrs (Didn't work)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Sore on the side of his head)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Military educated, dropped out)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (American Nazi Party)