|born on||22 July 1897 at 05:55 (= 05:55 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°52' 09°23 Asc. 14°30'|
American astrologer and columnist, known by the name "Zolar."
Ed Dearborn collection
Sy Scholfield notes that he writes "I was born on the cusp of Cancer, just thirty seconds away from being a Leo. In fact, I have Leo rising" (New Yorker magazine, 31 October 1959, p. 38).
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Decisive, abrupt)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Known as Zolar)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Sun-sign columns)