|born on||5 April 1923 at 20:08 (= 8:08 PM )|
|Place||Straubing, Germany, 48n53, 12e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°58' 14°11 Asc. 00°55'|
German-American astrologer who studied astrology in Denver, Colorado and incorporated the Cosmobiology Research Foundation in August 1972. She was certified by Reinhold Ebertin and the Cosmobiological Academy in Aalen, Germany three months later. She published , "Cosmobiology Journal," and was called by many, 'the mother of American Cosmobiology.'
Born and raised in Germany, she had an insignificant adolescence until impacted by WW II. With the economic collapse of her homeland and facing adulthood, she decided to learn English to prepare for a future that was now influenced by the occupation of U.S. Armed Forces. After completing her language course, she was assigned to work for Occupational Military as a Librarian. There she met Ray Kimmel and fell in love. They married and she immigrated to the U.S. at the end of 1948. They raised four sons and a daughter, who became successful professionals.
Struggling with the adjustments of a new country, they made several moves before settling in Denver, Colorado in 1950. In 1952, she became an American citizen - and was introduced to astrology with the purchase of her first astrology magazine. Within two years Eleanora's search for knowledge settled into four years of serious study. She then met her teacher, Dr. Howard Polk, who had been living four blocks from her home all that time.
Kimmel became active in the local astrological group and served in various capacities within the organization, where she taught classes and lectured. Having worked for 15 years a successful career as an accounting clerk at Mountain Bell Telephone Company, she joined the American Federation of Astrologers in 1961. With interests that focused on natal astrology and research, she became a professional in 1969.
As a first-time speaker at the 1970 AFA convention she met Reinhold Ebertin, whose system of Cosmobiology she had studied for several years on her own. The success of Ebertin's visit and results of his system over a period of years prompted lecture tours to introduce the method throughout America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, as well as workshops in many states. Since her maiden lecture, she continued to be on the AFA faculty at every convention, and from 1978, has been a board member.
Kimmel's publications include "Fundamentals of Cosmobiology" and "Patterns of Destiny," as well as many articles in different publications in the U.S. and abroad. She became a member of NCGR in 1989 and lectured at the 1992 and 1995 UAC conventions. For 30 years, she has maintained a successful private practice.
- Family : Change residence 1948 (Emmigrated to U.S.)
- Family : Change residence 1950 (Settled in Denver, CO)
- Social : Joined group 1952 (Became a U.S. Citizen)
- Social : Joined group 1961 (Joined AFA)
- Work : New Career 1969 (Became a Pro. astrologer)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1970 (Reinhold Ebertin)
- Work : Begin Major Project August 1972 (The Cosmobioloby Research Foundation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1989 (Became a member of NCGR)
- Work : Gain social status 1992 (Lectured at UAC convention)
- Work : Gain social status 1995 (Lectured at UAC convention)
LMR quotes her letter 4/1999
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (One lengthy marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four sons and one daughter)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to U.S.)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Accounting clerk, 15 years)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian (Occupational Miltiary, in Germany)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Cosmobiology)