|Birthname||Kilmer, Val Edward|
|born on||31 December 1959 at 07:58 (= 07:58 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°14' 05°22 Asc. 23°22'|
American actor, writer, musician, he played Jim Morrison in Oliver Stone's production, "The Doors" in 1991.
At age 17, he was the youngest student at the time to have been accepted to the drama division of The Juilliard School in NY. He began his career on stage and got the coveted part of Hamlet in 1988 at the Colorado Shakespeare Festival. In his 1984 film debut in the spoof, "Top Secret," he did his own singing in the movie. In July 1994, he took over the role of Batman in the popular movie series.
Married to Joanne Whalley in February 1988, they had two children; their daughter Mercedes was born October 29, 1991 in Santa Fe, New Mexico and their son Jack was born in June 1995. They separated shortly after his birth and filed for divorce July 21, 1995.
- Work : New Career 1984 (film career began)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1991 ("The Doors" where he did own singing)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 21 July 1995 (filed for divorce from Joanne Whalley)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Clifford quotes B.C., son of Eugene Kilmer and Gladys Eksradt
- Traits : Body : Race (Cherokee heritage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two kids)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress